Password:

Forgot your password?
HTML question

HTML question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Advanced Layout]
Secondary: [Support]

Am I able to load this template in to a HTML GUI such as flash and what not and rewrite it, If so once I have the New code how would I load it to my page (www.smashhouse.org) It would be so much better If i could write my own HTML code in a GUI and use that is that possible. I am very new to this service here at DKSystem, all the help would be appreciated thank you.

**Edit**

It would also be awesome if I could also put in some javascript codes

--
Smash House
You can customize the template using the "Advanced Layout Options" but you absolutely MUST adhere to the requirements or you'll just end up breaking your site.

Every one of our "Featured Guild Sites" has custom written their layout in HTML, CSS and sometimes javascript. Furthermore, all of our templates use the same templating system available to users.

The documentation on how to use the Advanced Layout Options is here: http://www.dkpsystem.com/guide/AdvancedLayoutOptions

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
You can customize the template using the "Advanced Layout Options" but you absolutely MUST adhere to the requirements or you'll just end up breaking your site.

Every one of our "Featured Guild Sites" has custom written their layout in HTML, CSS and sometimes javascript. Furthermore, all of our templates use the same templating system available to users.

The documentation on how to use the Advanced Layout Options is here: http://www.dkpsystem.com/guide/AdvancedLayoutOptions

Jut to clarify, I can use dreamweaver, or front page to edit as long as I use notepad to edit the code, Why couldn't I use the text editor with Dreamweacer CS4 just trying to understand this.

--
Smash House

Jut to clarify, I can use dreamweaver, or front page to edit as long as I use notepad to edit the code, Why couldn't I use the text editor with Dreamweacer CS4 just trying to understand this.

You can definitely use the code editor part of Frontpage or Dreamweaver. You just won't be able to rely solely on the WYSIWYG part of those editors.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

You can definitely use the code editor part of Frontpage or Dreamweaver. You just won't be able to rely solely on the WYSIWYG part of those editors.

Thank you makes sense now.

--
Smash House

[Back to Index]