Password:

Forgot your password?
I can't stay logged in.

I can't stay logged in.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Seems like every 5 minutes I have to log back into the webiste, it's rather annoying, anything I can do to resolve that?
Session data is normally saved in cookies. Are you deleting your cookies, or have you disabled cookies?
What is the web address you're using? Did you recently get a new domain name and are using that instead of grandtheftkodo.dkpsystem.com?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'm using grandtheftkodo.dkpsystem.com
That's very interesting indeed. Did you perhaps recently change your ISP?

Actually, I was just trying to see if you had a dynamic IP (changing from static to dynamic has caused problems in the past), but it looks like your IP has at least been static for an hour.

Which browser do you use? And like tkieffer asked, you're not clearing cookies or anything, are you?

--
I sit behind a proxy server, my ISP hasn't changed.
I have this problem at work, but not at home, different PCs.

I'm not doing anything with cookies.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox.
I have two cookies that are set to expire today. _utma, and _utmb

I know nothing about cookies.
Is this a new development at work? If those are the only two cookies for your site, it looks like for whatever reason your cookies are being blocked or something. I'm not exactly sure at this point, but without cookies working properly you'll definitely not be able to stay logged in.

--
The other cookies have a expiration date that is further out.
I'm still having this problem, any ideas?

I suspect it has something to do with the cookies have an abnormally short expiration period.
Honestly, I have no ideas what might be causing this. The cookies the site creates for session information are sufficiently long to keep one logged in.

Have you tried another browser, just out of curiosity?

--
Quote by Altiokis
Seems like every 5 minutes I have to log back into the webiste, it's rather annoying, anything I can do to resolve that?

I have the same problem. Loges me out when i do quick posts also and DOESN"T ask me for my credentials.....just closes the window. and causes me to loose my work

our domain did just change though...... AotP.us

[Back to Index]