Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Tracking who makes changes to the dkp...

Tracking who makes changes to the dkp...
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Suggestions]

Perhaps I'm completely missing something very "in your face," but is there a log of changes that are made to the dkp? More specifically, which officer accounts make changes, delete raids, alter points etc etc..

Not that I don't trust my officers, but I just wonder if there is a 'checks and balances' system to make sure they are changing things correctly, and I didn't seem to find such a thing on my list of admin functions...

Anyone care to point out the obvious that I'm missing? If it's not there, is that something that could be implemented in the future?

...and on a side note, is there a way to back-up the dkp list I have in case an officer goes ballistic and /gquits and completely destroys my dkp? Not that I'm paranoid, but I've seen stranger things happen in the past.

Thanks in advance for the help, you guys do an amazing job!
At the moment, that info isn't logged but this is getting changed in the future.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I'd KILL for this.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Any way to back it up, short of taking a screenshot? In the interim until this is logged that would be super helpful.
Quote by envee
Any way to back it up, short of taking a screenshot? In the interim until this is logged that would be super helpful.

Everything is backed up nightly, so if you need a rollback, just ask.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Good to know, and appreciated, although I'm assuming that means there is no way for us as users to backup our own data?
Any eta on if/when this is going to happen?

[Back to Index]