Password:

Forgot your password?
Grss in game delay

Grss in game delay
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Tickets]
Secondary: None

Hi. I've been using Grss for a while now, really happy with it, however there is a thing that pisses me off big time.

Usually it goes like this. We kill a boss, i give the item to someone, and then a window pops up to insert the dkp value for that item. All is fine untill i loot the next item, and then the window does not pop up immediatly but usually after 5 minutes. That's about 20-25 mins untill i can write all the dkp values for a boss that dropped 4 items and it's really anoying especially if i crash, cuz then it won't pop up at all, only when we get new loot and i gotta do it all manually.

Any ideeas?
If you type /grss yescombatloot, this will force the mod to prompt for the items immediately, whether or not you're in combat.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I must say ive been having issues with this aswell, somethimes the window isnt popping untill im halfway to the next boss, very frustraiting leading a raid then having to remember who paid for what. the comand you gave us chops will that work as a constant once its typed in or will i have to type it every raid or item?
As long as you don't delete the data file after uploading, but instead opt to use "/grss reset", it should remember the settings and not need to be done every raid. If you do delete the data file, you'll just need to run it once before each raid.

--
ok i tried it and it hasnt worked, i seem to be getting the loot now at random times and i have tried re installing it several times. Infact this problem only started after i system restored my pc and did a full re install of wow and all the addons.
I'm so sorry, I entered the wrong command. It should be: /grss yeslootcombat

When you type that, it should say "Loot prompts will now pop up immediately"

--
Thanks for the help chops, will try it on tonights raid.

[Back to Index]