Password:

Forgot your password?
GRSS loot snapshot

GRSS loot snapshot
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

is there a reason you can think of that the grss would not record an item assignment?

We had a long( way too long) discussion about loot after beating the christ out of mag. the last item assigned didn't get recorded in the ss.

--
I had a similar situation and my guess is that the person who received the item wasn't close enough to the person who was taking the grss snapshots. It has happened twice to me and this is the only thing I can come up with.

This is just my assumption on it. Chops may know of something else that may cause this same thing to accure.

--
Sreh
I had a similar situation and my guess is that the person who received the item wasn't close enough to the person who was taking the grss snapshots. It has happened twice to me and this is the only thing I can come up with.

This is just my assumption on it. Chops may know of something else that may cause this same thing to accure.

hrmm.. yeah loot took a long time... people were jumping around.

I know I would have been if i didn't have my hands inside mag.

--
Yeah, if you don't actually SEE the "XXX receives [blah]" it won't be recorded. That's a limitation of the WoW interface.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yeah, if you don't actually SEE the "XXX receives [blah]" it won't be recorded. That's a limitation of the WoW interface.

Ok, ill be sure to regin in the jumping parades.

--
I have had this happen a few times. We push our raiders to move on as soon as the boss drops so we can clear the place as fast as possible. This has happened to me a few times because the looter was far away when I assigned the loot to him. Won't show in Ct_raidtracker either....so I keep a pencil and piece of paper handy.

--
Kith
Dusk Raiders
Guild Master
I have had this happen a few times. We push our raiders to move on as soon as the boss drops so we can clear the place as fast as possible. This has happened to me a few times because the looter was far away when I assigned the loot to him. Won't show in Ct_raidtracker either....so I keep a pencil and piece of paper handy.

it's also always a good idea to make sure you have several officers running the GRSS.

That way you can say "Hey, I didn't get This and That Loot Assignment, cna you upload it for me?"

--
any way to change the loot threshold so emblems do not appear as loot. nothing more irritating than having to enter value for emblems received or canceling. plus, i can't move without walking into walls or certain death until everyone has looted.
Quote by Morhan
any way to change the loot threshold so emblems do not appear as loot. nothing more irritating than having to enter value for emblems received or canceling.

Make sure you have the latest version. The newest version (it's actually several months old) specifically blocks emblems. Are you running Mac?

plus, i can't move without walking into walls or certain death until everyone has looted.

What do you mean? Just because you need to be in the area for the loot to register?

--
i thought i had the latest version. but i'll check on that after i get some doughnuts with the wife

as far as walking into walls, it's when the loot (dkp) allocation window pops up, it automatically puts your cursor in the field to assign dkp. because of that, any key i press enters a value rather than move me. so i have to cancel out of that window in order to move. but in a raid, that's 10 or 25 clicks i have to do to get out of that window. which has lead to death before
which has lead to death before

I see, yeah, if you're pressing it for 25 items, I can see it doing that. Make sure you've got the latest version (there's a newer, even better version coming in the next few days).

--

[Back to Index]