Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP Purging (site side not grss side)

DKP Purging (site side not grss side)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Is there any options to purge specific raids from the dkp history, ie delete all references to Karazan?

Currently I'm deleting individual entries preparing for WOTLK raiding and if there was a batch delete, by date or location it would make my life easier.
At current, the only way to "purge" any DKP is to simply delete the DKP System. This would delete any DKP associated with that particular system.

However, if you're looking to actually delete the old raids, keep in mind that that would actually alter the DKP standings. Is that what you want to do?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Once I run a few Raid Analysis' today I will be emptying the raid infor and assigning a few bonuses meeting different criterias. We are starting up 25 man WOTLK raiding tomorrow (Tuesday) and we decided we were going to reset the dkp but assign a few bonuses for starting out.
What I've done is simply rename the old DKP system to 'Raiding (TBC)' and created a new one 'Raiding (WotLK)'. This way the old dkp earning and spending records are there, but those points won't carry over to level 80 raiding.

--
Bobbuddha, GM, The Death Knights
Quote by Bobbuddha
What I've done is simply rename the old DKP system to 'Raiding (TBC)' and created a new one 'Raiding (WotLK)'. This way the old dkp earning and spending records are there, but those points won't carry over to level 80 raiding.

This is a very common method of doing it, and for the vast majority of guilds, is the fastest way to do it.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thats what we ended up doing, and we just hid the old system

[Back to Index]