Password:

Forgot your password?
Recruitment status box no longer works

Recruitment status box no longer works
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I am not sure this is because of the recent changes or just a coincidence but the Recruitment Status Box no longer shows any of the active applications. Just a title appears.

Let me know if you need more information.

Zordral

dma.dkpsystem.com
They are unrelated.

Head to Admin > Applictsion and Recruitment, and click "Recruitment"

To test, I added "Open" to the "Druid" class. Note that if no text is entered in the "Status" box, that that class is then hidden from the list, which would account for you missing info.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Will do. It should be noted that that is a change from the old behavior.

Is there a way to have just a generic message (the application name) appear like there use to be and not have to each and every class appear in the status box?

Thanks for your help.

Zordral
Hmm, it gets even odder. If I add another application they both appear in the status box. If I go back to just one application nothing appears. Very strange.

Zordral

Edit: Ok, I have a work around in place. I created an explicit link to http://dma.dkpsystem.com/app.php. That seems to work. -Z
Quote by Zordral
Will do. It should be noted that that is a change from the old behavior.

Is there a way to have just a generic message (the application name) appear like there use to be and not have to each and every class appear in the status box?

Try adding the classes and then deleting them. I did that for our Casual applications and it left the text link but removed all the classes which sounds like what you desire.

The way you did the link works too though of course.

--
Just a quick update. This appears to be working again.

The recruitment status box is once again showing the default application link. I have removed my work around.

-Z

[Back to Index]