Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Deleting a character from your list on your website. Help please.

Deleting a character from your list on your website. Help please.
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: [Support]

How do I delete a character off of my character list on my guild website since I deleted it in World of Warcraft? It will not disappear and I cannot fix it. Idk if anyone can help me but it would be nice.
Admin > Characters and Accounts > Characters. Click [Edit], then click "Delete" at the bottom of the page.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Admin > Characters and Accounts > Characters. Click [Edit], then click "Delete" at the bottom of the page.

I do not see a delete button. I am one of the members of the guild and not the master. Idk if I was clear or not. There is no delete button.

I do not see a delete button. I am one of the members of the guild and not the master. Idk if I was clear or not. There is no delete button.

Ahh.. I see. Only an admin can delete the character (it's for security reasons, last thing you want is a member to have the ability to delete characters, effectively resetting their DKP history).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

Ahh.. I see. Only an admin can delete the character (it's for security reasons, last thing you want is a member to have the ability to delete characters, effectively resetting their DKP history).

Oh I see. Very good thinking. Alright well I will just ask my guild leader to delete it. Thanks.

[Back to Index]