Password:

Forgot your password?
mass move threads, not delete

mass move threads, not delete
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I need to mass move threads in our absences(excuses are like assholes) forum. I also need to mass move applications that have been moved to our accepted forum.

Is there any way to do that?

I don't want to prune them.

I'd like to move them to an archive where we keep all of the old posts.
At the moment, no. But this is a change coming in the new update. You COULD delete the thread tag, choosing the new destination thread tag for the existing threads, and then re-make the thread tag. That would work, albeit a bit of a hackish approach.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I can see what you are saying. That would work and it would probably be simpler to move a few threads to the new tag, than to move all of the old ones.

How long would you guesstimate until the new update?
I'd have to say around two weeks. I wanted to be done before the end of July, but that's just not going to happen.

--
Quote by Chops
I'd have to say around two weeks. I wanted to be done before the end of July, but that's just not going to happen.

Any insight as to what the changes will entail? Need to brace ourselves for the changes lol.

--

Krawnik
Warlord of Ascendant
Dagoth

Any insight as to what the changes will entail? Need to brace ourselves for the changes lol.

http://www.dkpsystem.com/blogs.php?blogid=19

Nothing serious to brace yourself over. It's a complete rewrite, yes, but the functionality will remain very similar, just enhanced.

--

[Back to Index]