Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Characters/Roster
Urgency (2 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
When I wanted to upload our roster today it didn't show any characters as not in guild anymore.

I know of some that should have been listed since I just kicked them before uploading.

Can you explain this ?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
Bug fixed
Could you upload your GuildRaidSnapShot.lua data file so I can compare myself?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Here you go!
Quote by Misen
Here you go!

When uploading this file I see all the current members of the guild - but it doesn't show my recent removals.

Example can be a palladin called lio, a hunter called WWcakuma and a priest called Xengin.

These are just some of the ones I can remember on the top of my head.
I'm having the same issue. For members that are no longer in my guild they are still showing up on the roster when I upload. It is also not updating their permissions, or rather removing them for the ones that are being removed. They still have access to the guild only forums. That has been a problem for some time and have been manually removing their account or just demoting them to the lowest rank that doesn't have access to the forums. Any info on this would be appreciated.
Alrighty. Give it a shot. This should be fixed. Sorry it took so long.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

Thanks so much Chops!! When I uploaded my roster it removed the toons from my roster, that much is fixed. The only problem I am having now is when there is an account that has no toon associated with it the account still has the permissions that it previously had with the toons. Is there a way to set those accounts that don't have any toons associated with it back to "public" so they don't have permission to still see the guild only forums or do you have to do that automatically?

thanks in advance

Gav
Quote by Gavinn
Quote by Chops

Thanks so much Chops!! When I uploaded my roster it removed the toons from my roster, that much is fixed. The only problem I am having now is when there is an account that has no toon associated with it the account still has the permissions that it previously had with the toons. Is there a way to set those accounts that don't have any toons associated with it back to "public" so they don't have permission to still see the guild only forums or do you have to do that automatically?

thanks in advance

Gav

/bump

[Back to Index]