Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Closed
Type Bug
Section of the Site Characters/Roster
Urgency (0 votes)
Rating (0 votes)
Description:
I'm having a problem updating the guild roster via the roster uploader feature in the admin menu.

It tells me there are no characters to be updated.

In characters to be created it lists every member of the guild.

No characters in not in the snapshot.

I tried updating anyway, and now there are 2 of each toon in the roster. 482 members listed instead of 241.

I deleted the grss addon and downloaded it again. Tried updating again but I get the same thing. I now have 723 members in the guild. (At least we're growing fast)

With the new roster system will I have to delete the roster and start over? If I do this will it erase the toons everyone has linked to there account?
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
I am not sure how to duplicate the source of this problem, but we have some members showing up twice in the roster now as well.

poe.dkpsystem.com
yes all of are characters are duplicated in all of the areas displaying charachters under the roster and dkp and its splitting the dkp between them

Quote by Veiva
I am not sure how to duplicate the source of this problem, but we have some members showing up twice in the roster now as well.

poe.dkpsystem.com
Alrighty, I think I have this situation under control.

Go ahead and try updating your roster with the uploader. If it still says that all of your characters are new and will be created, stop and let me know (and upload the file you're using so I can test please).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Alrighty, I think I have this situation under control.

Go ahead and try updating your roster with the uploader. If it still says that all of your characters are new and will be created, stop and let me know (and upload the file you're using so I can test please).

Thanks, everything seems to be working fine now!

[Back to Index]