Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Naming individual moderators for individual thread tags?

Naming individual moderators for individual thread tags?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Very easy to set 'officers' as moderators...

But I would like to also be able to give moderator to a single person for a thread tag.....

Is this possible?
This is something that could be considered for the coming Forum upgrade scheduled after the current upgrade is completed.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
This is something that could be considered for the coming Forum upgrade scheduled after the current upgrade is completed.

Thanks.. not a high priority, but some larger forums like to keep forum moderation and web site ranks seperate.

I.e. your mage expert who has signed up to be the keeper of the peace in mage land, may not be an officer...

you could maybe use ranks to do this, but not really.

Thanks for considering it.. It is a feature in PHPBB, and I looked for it when I dropped PHPBB for dkpsystem forums.
I know this is a bit of a necro, but this would still be useful.

I would prefer to see a whitelist system than a ranking system (or alongside it), allowing for sibling level ranks. The admin could give each group (each whitelist) a custom set of permissions.

I realize this would be a large project.

But it seems kind of silly to have to create an individual rank to give one person (and subsequently every rank above them whether you want to or not) permission to moderate a single thread tag.

[Back to Index]