Forgot your password?
Forums Advanced Filter

Forums Advanced Filter
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hello,
In the last couple of weeks I have made two new thread tags for my forums to clean up my guilds forums a bit. My problem is that I use the Advanced Filter option (as I think alot of my members do) and when I log into the website and go to the forums the two new tags are NOT already checked like the other tags that I created quite awhile ago. Is there a setting somewhere as to which tags show up automatically checked when using the advanced filter? I know I have missed some posts in a timely fashion because of this. I never think to check that all the tags I wish to view are checked because I never had to with the other 12 tags. I know some of my Officers are missing posts because one of the new ones is for them. Any suggestions? How can a member that uses the Advanced Filter in the forums set which thread tags are automatically checked upon loading?
Interesting. The forum is getting an overhaul after the coming update, so we can expect to see this particular fixed within around a month.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]