Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Bug
Section of the Site Game Addons/Importers
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
My guild had a raid last night (7:30pm CST). I updated GRSS before hand using the mac script. GRSS took the hourly snapshots that I asked it to, but no boss kills where recorded. Big problem.

Everything else, loot, who was online, who was in guild and raid, all look fine.

Obvious issue with the new combat log. Please fix asap, we have another raid tonight. (I'll do manual snaps if needed, but I'm far too forgetful).
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
This is top priority and will be fixed tonight (it might not be done in time for your raid, unfortunately). The patch came sooner than I was expecting.

My apologies.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Thanks!

You're probably way ahead of me, but just since I'm reading my combatlogs to figure out the time stamps for our kills last night, here is what a kill looks like now:

3/25 22:11:40.906 UNIT_DIED,0x0000000000000000,nil,0x80000000,0xF13000456700067E,"Rage Winterchill",0x10a48

--
New version deployed.

--
Thank you.

--
do i just download the new grss from the admin panel of my website this same thing happened to us tues when we killed rage for the first time.
Running the GetGRSSDKP.exe will ask you if you want to download the new version. Or you can download the new version manually. Either way works.

--

[Back to Index]