Password:

Forgot your password?
Oppss wrong DKP

Oppss wrong DKP
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I accidently gave an Alt points, i adjusted it off the alt and put it on the main... how can i get the alt off the standings page

Untidy with it sitting there with 1 adjustment

--
Quote by Shams
I accidently gave an Alt points, i adjusted it off the alt and put it on the main... how can i get the alt off the standings page

Untidy with it sitting there with 1 adjustment

I assume you awarded the points originally with some upload of GRSS snapshots? Best way to correct this would have been to go to the Raid Attendance link in your Admin panel and correct it from there (uncheck the alt's name and check the main's name). Unnecessary adjustments just make things more confusing, IMO.

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Right. Consider that an adjustment is a valid form of earning or spending DKP, having an adjustment means that character has a DKP History.

Instead, check out the "Full DKP Transfer" (if it's for multiple raids), or if it's just one or two raids, taking Nitebane's advice and manually tweaking it would probably be easier.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
ok understood... but problem is i already did the adjustment, so how can i undo it, so that alt is not sitting there lifetime on the current standings list with a -.50 adjustment. is there a way you can go in the Backdoor and delete that or can i

--
Just head to Admin > DKP > Adjustments, click [Edit] next to the adjustment you made, and then click the "Delete" button.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Just head to Admin > DKP > Adjustments, click [Edit] next to the adjustment you made, and then click the "Delete" button.

DOH!!! thanks i guess i did not see that... thank ya much

--

[Back to Index]