Password:

Forgot your password?
Request for current standings enhancement

Request for current standings enhancement
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Could we get a 30 60 90 day raid attenance %. We use DKP as well as guild rank to assign loot. People must maintain a high enough % or they become casual and do not get loot over a non casual even if they have higher dkp. The current raid % does lifetime raid attendance. This makes it harder for us to get a realistic raid % if someone took a break for a couple of months but has been active for a month straight.
On the list of things to do.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
On the list of things to do.

Thanks!
Please please please!! Going through Raid Analysis to get these numbers is a pain!

We use 30 day attendance for ranks, tie breaking loot and other things. Wonderful to hear it's on the list... soon I hope?!

--
soon I hope?!

It's not Top priority, but it is High priority.

--
Do you want this in a ticket format?
It's already there, constantly reminding me. Please keep in mind that there is a massive upgrade in the works, which won't be ready for at least 2 weeks, and more realistically, we're looking at 3 weeks. Almost all other development, besides bug fixes (and drop-in templates, but those aren't done by me) is on hold while this upgrade is in the works, because it touches practically every major section on the site (Characters, Accounts, DKP, Event Signups) requiring huge fundamental things.

So it might a month or so before this gets implemented, as the current "Top Priority" items are simply massive.

--

--
I missed the ticket when I looked through them. In all honesty I just found where to submit a ticket last night so I was just wondering if that was a better place for it. Since it's already there then I guess that answered my question. It really wasn't a way to remind you I just read in another post you like the ticket system better but didn't want to create one if you had this thread already marked.

Thanks for your hard work Chops.
Hi Chops! Hope you can help me out with this as a related topic. I also am looking forward to a new attendance tracking, but have a question if there is a way to merge raid groups/events for tracking attendance. My guild runs 2 Kara teams weekly and the current system counts each separately, so it looks as if people's attendance is lower since they cannot attend both raids. I would like to be able to display it on the Current Standings page, but for it to be accurate, both groups would have to be counted as one event.

--

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Associate all the "Raids" with a single calendar event, then use the "Event %" on the Standings page.

That'll accomplish exactly what you're looking for.

The only alternatives would be to seperate out the DKP Systems for each raid or to load all 20 players into each "Raid" (Boss Kill).

--
Quote by Chops
Associate all the "Raids" with a single calendar event, then use the "Event %" on the Standings page.

That'll accomplish exactly what you're looking for.

The only alternatives would be to seperate out the DKP Systems for each raid or to load all 20 players into each "Raid" (Boss Kill).

kk thanx much!

--

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

[Back to Index]