Password:

Forgot your password?
Rogue Thread Tag

Rogue Thread Tag
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

We seem to have a strange rogue thread tag on our site. It looks like the original poster created a private tag, but then included me (and other officers) in the private message.

Now I have this thread in my selection list, but it isn't a site thread nor does it show up in the site Admin pages.

Does that make sense? If this is his private thread tag, it shouldn't show up in my dropdown list, especially since nobody (not even the OP) is using this tag any more.

--
Quaiche - Addon Author, Druid, and Guild Leader for Benevolent Thuggery on Dragonblight
Click on "Private Thread Tags" at the top of the forum. You can remove yourself from that tag if you wish.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yeah, that's the weird bit. It isn't in any of those lists, just in the lists for threat tags I can assign to new posts.

Very odd.

--
Quaiche - Addon Author, Druid, and Guild Leader for Benevolent Thuggery on Dragonblight
Still no suggestions for this? I'm guessing this tag is orphaned somehow.

--
What's the name of the thread tag?

--
So I figured it out, but I still think it might be a bug...

It was a tag to which I had been invited, but I hadn't accepted the invite yet.

So it showed up in my primary thread dropdown when making new posts, but didn't show up in any of my thread lists when browsing forums.

Thanks!

--
Interesting. Thanks for the heads up there, that is indeed a bug.

--

[Back to Index]