Password:

Forgot your password?
Alerts?

Alerts?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I was just recently given officer status in my guilds forums. When I log in now I get an alert on the bottom telling me that there are 8 unread applications. When I click on the alert it brings up a screen with all of the classes but no apps show up. Is there a way to show me which applications its alerting me about or a way to reset all of my alerts? The applications that its complaining about are probably months old and I can't seem to locate the ones its complaining about.
Click on the Class.

IE: If you click on the alert and then see ROGUE and some space then MAGE and some more space but no actual applications listed, just click on the class and it should 'expand' to show you the hidden applications for that class.

Hope that helps.
This bug has been fixed. Accepted/Denied applications should not show up as "unread applications."

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by inquisition
Click on the Class.

IE: If you click on the alert and then see ROGUE and some space then MAGE and some more space but no actual applications listed, just click on the class and it should 'expand' to show you the hidden applications for that class.

Hope that helps.

That is exactly what I see. I click on the alert and it doesn't show me any names, just a list of classes. So I clicked on each class and they expanded them to show me a lot more than the eight applications that the alert was warning me of. I really didn't know which were the ones that I was being alerted about so I opened and read them all. Unfortunately that doesn't seem to have satisfied the alert as its still announcing that there are eight unread applications.

any other ideas?

If I click on the delete box to the right when I expand the list will it delete the alert or the whole application?
What's the address of your site?

The delete button deletes the application from that menu, but it does not delete the post that it made.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
What's the address of your site?

The delete button deletes the application from that menu, but it does not delete the post that it made.

therevenant.dkpsystem.com

My name there is Scatter

[Back to Index]