Private tickets are only accessible to you and to DKPSystem.com staff
Public Tickets are visible to everyone)
Status Open
Type Suggestion
Section of the Site DKP
Urgency (1 votes)
Rating (1 votes)
Description:
While setting up our new DKP system, I noticed that all DKP systems are governed by the same item in the Menu Administration panel. I would really like the ability to manage each DKP menu separately, so that I can assign different names to the menus and include different links within each menu (namely, a separate link for each raid group's/system's Wow Web Stats).
Official DKPSystem.com Comments
No official comments yet
Quote by System
While setting up our new DKP system, I noticed that all DKP systems are governed by the same item in the Menu Administration panel. I would really like the ability to manage each DKP menu separately, so that I can assign different names to the menus and include different links within each menu (namely, a separate link for each raid group's/system's Wow Web Stats).

bump?

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus
Sorry for not responding yet. This is something that requires a rather fundamental change to the menu structure, which is something that cannot be done in the near future, I'm afraid. I can prioritize this so that it eventually happens, but unfortunately, it's going to be a lower priority item.

Sorry mate.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]