Password:

Forgot your password?
The Order of Jaden - Anetheron (Horde)

The Order of Jaden - Anetheron (Horde)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Guild Recruiting]
Secondary: None

aka TOoJ is looking for some people who enjoy PvP. We've just moved over to Anetheron looking for some PvP action. We're looking for all classes & levels, we want to build a couple PvP teams, meaning we don't need to have ready made players.

If you'd like to check out our guild site, our goals, rules, etc are clearly outlined. End game isn't ruled out but it is NOT our focus, we're not on a PVE server. However with the news of the upcoming changes to the 40 man instances becoming 25 man in the Expansion due out later this year we will be going to those places for gear.

So if you're interested in PvP, want a tight family guild, & would like to be on a low population server where the BG queue at level 60 is less than a minute then come talk to TOoJ.

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
Best of luck to recruitment.
This is easily the best server I (and my guildies) have ever played on.

--Kovacs
GM <Khaz Baelor> [A]

--
Ah well ty I like this server a lot. Recruiting is going slow as planned. Lol we don't recruit like a lot of guilds since we plan on staying smallish. Mostly if we group with someone we like we privately ask them. Normally we don't push on people who are guilded either since it's kinda on the rude side.

But ty for the encouragement, Anetheron so far has been a great experience.

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ
Jaidyn = Nub Credit Card number is: My Booty
Jaidyn = Nub Credit Card number is: My Booty

It was Declined AGAIN! Man pay your bill...lol

----
~Jaidyn
GM TOoJ

[Back to Index]