Password:

Forgot your password?
Splash Page problems

Splash Page problems
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I had to disable our splash page. Getting complaints from some people that everytime they made a post or approved someone for something that it bumped them all the way back to the splash page. Thus it was getting a little annoying to have.

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Really? Hmmm.... Never really thought of that, after approving someone, it automatically redirects back to the index page, which would be the splash screen if you have one. I think I could probably make the splash screen a session thing, such that, if you've seen it already, you don't need to see it again.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Really? Hmmm.... Never really thought of that, after approving someone, it automatically redirects back to the index page, which would be the splash screen if you have one. I think I could probably make the splash screen a session thing, such that, if you've seen it already, you don't need to see it again.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Is it possible to just find the page that the person was on and redirect them back to it. So if I make a post and then approve someone with no splash page I am taken to my news page. This is another trivial issue that goes along with approvals. That or possible just put them on a page that shows the status of what they just did. Like "Approved Someguy for Molten Core 8/12/2006 7:30pm".

----
Warlock - Lord Templar

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]