Password:

Forgot your password?
CTRaidAssist Uploading!

CTRaidAssist Uploading!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

There's now an uploader for CTRaidAssist. This functionality is currently tailored to Zero Sum Systems. If you are running GRSS for your Zero sum, it's probably a good idea to start using CTRaidAsssist, however if you don't base your earned DKP solely on drops, It's advisable to stick with GRSS (which will be recording raid drops within a week).

In addition to recording loot, GRSS will also be getting auto-snapshot capabilities with ZG, AQ20, and Naxx

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
You are the man!

----
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginnings
Thorium Brother Hood
Guild Webmaster

--
Eleipher, The Warlock Extraordinaire
The New Beginning
Thorium Brother Hood

Guild Webmaster
There's now an uploader for CTRaidAssist. This functionality is currently tailored to Zero Sum Systems. If you are running GRSS for your Zero sum, it's probably a good idea to start using CTRaidAsssist, however if you don't base your earned DKP solely on drops, It's advisable to stick with GRSS (which will be recording raid drops within a week).

In addition to recording loot, GRSS will also be getting auto-snapshot capabilities with ZG, AQ20, and Naxx

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

oh em gee! so tell me more about this loot recording, does it record the amount and player it went to?

----
It'll record the item, and who received it. It won't record the amount at this time. However, when I build an in-game interface for GRSS, I'll add loot support for it.

----

--
when I build an in-game interface for GRSS

This makes me happy in the pants!

----
This sounds really nice. I hate loading items recieved all the time and cost. We use a biding dkp system based on earned points from attendance and bosses killed, will this have any chance of working with this ct raid assist upload feature?

----
The New Beginning-Thorium Brotherhood

--
This sounds really nice. I hate loading items recieved all the time and cost. We use a biding dkp system based on earned points from attendance and bosses killed, will this have any chance of working with this ct raid assist upload feature?

----

I'm not sure at this point.

----

--

[Back to Index]