Password:

Forgot your password?
dkp sigs

dkp sigs
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hola, new to this whole thing setting it all up, pretty sweet so far, got alot of my guildies signing up pretty fast, most are doin dkp sigs and having no issues, however for the past 24hours ive tried several times to create 1-4 sigs letting it go for upwards of 8 hours at one point, and still nothing, anyone know what the problem is? if it helps
i let it go for 8hours over night, i tried making in prime game time, early this morning etc.
My apologies for that. Apparently the server that was processing the sigs died. I'm working on getting it restored right now.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
thank you very much, this setup you guys have here is pretty awesome for what im tryin to do, with the time i have to spend on this sort of deal , im currently having problems with my logo, it for some reason will not let me do another one, even after i've deleted the current one, i got to add a new one, and all it does is re add the old one for some reason, tryin to figure that out right now, if you have any tips let me know thx much !
Quote by wythrdcloud
thank you very much, this setup you guys have here is pretty awesome for what im tryin to do, with the time i have to spend on this sort of deal , im currently having problems with my logo, it for some reason will not let me do another one, even after i've deleted the current one, i got to add a new one, and all it does is re add the old one for some reason, tryin to figure that out right now, if you have any tips let me know thx much !

Make sure you clear your browsers cache after you delete and upload a new logo.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
yeah, i got it working, i have my windows small so i can see my other windows, so i didn't see it changing uptop lol. thx again

[Back to Index]