Forgot your password?
Great Job!!!

Great Job!!!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Admins...

Great job on this guild website solution. We (shadows of mirage) are very satisfied with you guys' hard work. Just wanted to give a VERY DISERVED thank you.

-Solak
Shadows of Mirage (World of Warcraft - Anvilmar)

--
Solak 70 Warrior
I'd like to jump in here to add my own commendations. A website for a guild can be an extremely powerful organizational and communicative tool. Prior to signing up with DKPsystem.com, my guild had 2 websites - neither of which saw much traffic or really had much use besides photo galleries and forums. My life as a guild leader became incredibly easy with the addition of our DKPsystem site.
It's amazing that someone could offer such complete solutions to people who "couldn't care less about the difference between <td> and <tr>" at such a low price. I was impressed when we signed up back in February, and the changes implemented since then have done nothing but enable our site to become the wealth of information and center of communication for our guild.
Support has been absolutely sensational. The issues I've had in the past are usually already addressed by the time I check these forums. On the few occasions that didn't happen, I've always received a response within 24 hours - and it's not a generic "we're looking into it" kind of response, it's personal and complete and assures me that things will be taken care of. The best part of it? It's friendly! It's easy!
Three cheers for Chops (and Saudorun too for all his forum responses)!

--
Ieyasu - Organizer, Ex Cineribus

[Back to Index]