Password:

Forgot your password?
Envy is 1 year old!

Envy is 1 year old!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Envy is 1 year old... but probably didn't make its mark until we Subscribed to Chop's service.

I would like to think our success mirrors the success of DKPsystem.com and that if it wasn't for DKPsystem.com's constant improvments that we as a guild wouldn't be able to recruit, organize, entertain forum trolls, and grow.

With the additon of the drop-in templates, classic forum views, and all the importing features, I think more and more people are seeing the value of using DKPsystems.com over the other systems. I always recommend DKPSystems.com, not only for the featuers, but more for the service Chops offers.

Keep up the good work, and from all of Envy thank you Chops!

Toddler

PS: can I get Guild Operator on my Forum Tag now

--
GZ Envy - you have done a fantastic job on your website btw.

All the good things you say about dkpsystem.com can only be signed from my side.

/Misen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Grats on a year man!

And thanks, of course, for your regular participation on the forums. It really helps me to be able to spend more time programming to make the sites ever better when some of the questions are already answered for me.

And of course, your site is an example that people regularly mention on the phone when they're considering signing up, because they saw it and thought it looked so cook.

Cheers!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
And of course, your site is an example that people regularly mention on the phone when they're considering signing up, because they saw it and thought it looked so cook.

Definitely looks cook....

Gratz on a year man!

[Back to Index]