Password:

Forgot your password?
GuildBank

GuildBank
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

ok my Tailoring loaded... the skill level loaded, but the items that i can make did not... any help would be great

--
Quote by Shams
ok my Tailoring loaded... the skill level loaded, but the items that i can make did not... any help would be great

You have to open every craft window for the mod to read the recipes you have.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Shams

You have to open every craft window for the mod to read the recipes you have.

i did that, and have been doing that for 1 year now, it has just stopped downloading it and more so has removed it from the site

--
i did that, and have been doing that for 1 year now, it has just stopped downloading it and more so has removed it from the site

Have you gotten a new mod that tweaks the display of your Profession information in-game? These tend to interfere with the GuildBank mod.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Yea, i got the tradeskills window... but is it not the same data though

--
Quote by Chops

Have you gotten a new mod that tweaks the display of your Profession information in-game? These tend to interfere with the GuildBank mod.

I honestly have to say that I have been seeing this lately now too. Is there something that is causing the data to not load some of the time? It happens with my talents and my professions intermittently. The data seems to be in the file but doesn't load to the website.

--
I'm not sure what would be causing it to prevent data from uploading. That's quite odd indeed, unless the script is breaking mid-way or something.

I'll play around and see what I can uncover, as well as attempt to prevent it from losing data just for collapsing the sections of the professions windows.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
prevent it from losing data just for collapsing the sections of the professions windows.

Thats probably the biggest thing I found. And the core problem with it how Blizzard did their enhanced search function (which is how I found it). If you search for "stamina" in echanting suddenly the mod records and uploads only what you have for stamina enchants. If you search for something that doesn't exist it returns nothing and collapses all windows. It's probably good reminder or practice for everyone to try to remember to clear any search options before closing the window.

--

[Back to Index]