Logged Out
Create an Account
Login:
Password:

Forgot your password?
Is there a possibility of an enhanced forum post editor?

Is there a possibility of an enhanced forum post editor?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

My guild and I are considering moving from Guildportal.com to DPKSystem.com. We love all the integration you have (like calendar mod import, Suicide Kings import, Armory integration, etc...) and the administration menu is much easier to use than guildportal.com.

The only comment I have received back when I asked people to look at DKPSystem and comment before we made the switch was that the forum posting editor did not seem to be as "robust" as the one on Guildportal. For example I was able to cut and past your pricing HTML table right into a post on the other site. I can't do this with yours without loosing all the formatting.

I realize you do most of the coding yourself, so I am not criticizing the work you have done at all. I was just wondering if a more "robust" post editor was in the works, or if there is one and I am complete moron for missing it.

Thanks!
I'm glad to hear you guys are interested in moving to DKPSystem.com.

In terms of a better editor: One is planned, but not yet "in the works."

That simply means that we'll be adding a WYSIWYG text editor eventually, but at the moment, no work is being actively done to implement it....yet.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

That simply means that we'll be adding a WYSIWYG text editor eventually, but at the moment, no work is being actively done to implement it....yet.

Awesome!
I will be setting up our site on your system ASAP. The 30 day garuntee makes this a no brainer.
Quote by HotFix
Quote by Chops

Awesome!
I will be setting up our site on your system ASAP. The 30 day garuntee makes this a no brainer.

Do I get a referal bonus for all these new clients I bring to you chops... at least you could add that nifty "Guild Operator" rank to my account. ... and remove the old guild operator from my damn site who hasn't logged in like a year

--
Quote by Toddler
Do I get a referal bonus for all these new clients I bring to you chops... at least you could add that nifty "Guild Operator" rank to my account. ... and remove the old guild operator from my damn site who hasn't logged in like a year

/target Toddler
/envyguildoperator %t

/lol
Sorry couldn't resist...it was a long brain numbing day today.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]