Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild bank link on webpage

Guild bank link on webpage
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am having problems getting the guild bank link to show up on webpage. If I go under menu adminstration...the link is there...on the homepage it is not. What am I overlooking? I downloaded the mod successfully and uploaded it with no problems.
Quote by aramar
I am having problems getting the guild bank link to show up on webpage. If I go under menu adminstration...the link is there...on the homepage it is not. What am I overlooking? I downloaded the mod successfully and uploaded it with no problems.

On the Character Profile that is the guild bank did you check the Box that Says "Guild Bank"?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by aramar

On the Character Profile that is the guild bank did you check the Box that Says "Guild Bank"?

I have the same issue. I just do not have a "Guild Bank" box underneath the character.

I have the same issue. I just do not have a "Guild Bank" box underneath the character.

Make sure you are editing the character from Admin > Characters. Is that where you are, and you still don't have a "Guild Bank" checkbox?

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]