Password:

Forgot your password?
Can't log into site

Can't log into site
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I am not sure what the problem is but when I try to logg on to our site I keep getting redirected to the log in screen. It shows that I am logged in in the "Members ON Right Now" but not at the Login and I have no access to the admin panel. I am the site administrator and am the only person that enters scheduled raids so I really want to get back into the system.

I was able to log on (on a different computer) to make this post, so I am sure the problem is with my computer but I just have no idea what that problem is.

Thanks for any suggestions.
What browser is being used when you can't log in? Have you tried using another browser on that machine that's rejecting you?

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
What browser is being used when you can't log in? Have you tried using another browser on that machine that's rejecting you?

OK, I can log on using a different browser. Thanks so much! Was using AOL then tried internet explorer and it works there just fine.

But how can I fix it in the the non working brower? Just incase it happens again.

Thanks
I would suggest wiping your temporary internet files and browser cookies for that specific browser.

Anthrax
OK, I can log on using a different browser. Thanks so much! Was using AOL then tried internet explorer and it works there just fine.

The AOL bug is a recent development. I'm still trying to figure out why AOL's Browser isn't maintaining the cookies, but it seems that that's what's causing the problem. I recently modified the cookie format that was being used to a more secure mechanism, and something in that broke for AOL but works with every other browser (including my little browser for my cell phone)

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]