Password:

Forgot your password?
Member's IP Banned with Long Posts

Member's IP Banned with Long Posts
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I have an officer who has now twice had issues with not being able to access the site right after he's made a long post. He has to totally reset his router to access it again. We are wondering if his IP is being banned or something due to the length of his post.

Is there something I have to set in the Admin functions to make sure this doesn't happen or is this another issue. Willing to give any details necessary just let me know what you need.
My suggestion, if this happens, is to have him close the browser altogether and restart it. This is also a problem (as far as I know) exclusive to IE7.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
My suggestion, if this happens, is to have him close the browser altogether and restart it. This is also a problem (as far as I know) exclusive to IE7.

I think I narrowed this problem down Chops. It seems to only happen when you try to apply a post/reply after 10 minutes. I'm wondering if it might have something to do with inactivity communication? Yes, this appears to only happen in IE 7.

Anthrax
Quote by Chops

thanks, i wil rely this information to him.

[Back to Index]