Password:

Forgot your password?
FTP Access

FTP Access
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Just a suggestion, i believe dkpsystem should provide an FTP access to the Guild's website so that people can upload a new plugin for the website.

Some players might want to use a new mod like Guild Bank Manager instead of GuildBank Profiler

--
Quote by bguguen
Just a suggestion, i believe dkpsystem should provide an FTP access to the Guild's website so that people can upload a new plugin for the website.

Some players might want to use a new mod like Guild Bank Manager instead of GuildBank Profiler

You don't need FTP for this. As an Admin upload your files to the Adminstrative File upload system. Using the links menu you can add a link to the file which should then be located in
ht tp://dkpfiles.com/<sitename>/files/<filename>.

I actually did with a few mods

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by bguguen

You don't need FTP for this. As an Admin upload your files to the Adminstrative File upload system. Using the links menu you can add a link to the file which should then be located in
ht tp /dkpfiles.com/<sitename>/files/<filename>.

If you say something like this, you mustve spend loads of time on uploading the web templates 1 by 1!!

--
Quote by bguguen
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by bguguen

ht tp /dkpfiles.com/<sitename>/files/<filename>.

If you say something like this, you mustve spend loads of time on uploading the web templates 1 by 1!!

I'll agree that a bulk uploader would be nice but if your uploading that many files to your site (mod wise) then you might consider just posting links to the hosting service that already maintains them.

I didn't upload templates 1 by 1 but I did have custom files and scripts that I used for a while that needed to be uploaded and yet it was 1 by 1.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
A bulk uploader would be handy even for those that just do advanced layouts. Usually the bigest part of any advanced layout is the graphics. I believe I am at aproximatly 20 graphics for my advanced layout (most are fairly small) and that could go up.

[Back to Index]