Forgot your password?
Guild Bank Question

Guild Bank Question
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Howdy!

Perhaps I've set it up incorrectly, or misunderstood, but I have an issue with the Guild Bank. Everything seems to be working correctly until the end. The items show up flagged for the two of us who can approve a request. However, when we approve the request, the owner of the item (i.e. the correct guild bank) is not notified.

Are we supposed to pick one of the delivery priorities, or is this just something that has to be done manually? If it's the latter, I'd like to suggest that since the system knows about the item, who has the item, and that it's been approved that it also inform the owner of the respective bank.

D
Quote by Derelict
Howdy!

Perhaps I've set it up incorrectly, or misunderstood, but I have an issue with the Guild Bank. Everything seems to be working correctly until the end. The items show up flagged for the two of us who can approve a request. However, when we approve the request, the owner of the item (i.e. the correct guild bank) is not notified.

Are we supposed to pick one of the delivery priorities, or is this just something that has to be done manually? If it's the latter, I'd like to suggest that since the system knows about the item, who has the item, and that it's been approved that it also inform the owner of the respective bank.

D

I think its the latter because Chops assumes in the design of the system that the person approving the Request for an Item is the same person that can actually access the character and send the item. I definitely get what your stating and it makes sense if you have officers that all run different banks for the guild.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
One thing to think about also is, I have seen reports that Blizzard is planing to make the the guild banks all part of creating the guild and the GM then set permisions to them. So for chops to make changes now might mean he has to change it all again in the near future.

The improved funtionallity might be nice but I bet he will wait untill after the new guild bank system from Blizard is implemented.
The improved funtionallity might be nice but I bet he will wait untill after the new guild bank system from Blizard is implemented.

Indeed. Though, it's probably something i'll do anyway, since I'll be adding support for other games, which will utilize the current setup.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]