Password:

Forgot your password?
EPGP Support in GRSS

EPGP Support in GRSS
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

In a recent newletter, we were informed that EPGP support had been added to GRSS. Would be able to say more about what that entails, i.e., exactly what is supported and what is not. How is EPGP expressed in GRSS different than that of the EPGP AddOn?

Thanks,

--
Often wrong, Never in doubt
EPGP's primary distinctive attribute is in the fact that the current standing is based on Earned/Spent (compare this with the Traditioanl Earned-Spent).

The GRSS is able to do the division, rather than the subtraction. That's it. You'll also need to check the box on your DKP system for "Use Division (like EPGP)"

--
It's all in the reflexes.
The division works fine, however the decay does not. Correct me if I'm wrong but I see no way to make both decay systems match.
Quote by Warlord
The division works fine, however the decay does not. Correct me if I'm wrong but I see no way to make both decay systems match.

You are correct. There is not. The DKPSystem.com decay functions always by length of time. But the style by which EPGP decays is largely arbitrary, such that a very similar effect can be accomplished simply by determining the average number of raids in a given week, and adjusting the decay rate accordingly.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]