Password:

Forgot your password?
Important Ateam request for raids

Important Ateam request for raids
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

There is a-team can we also have b-team? i'm finding with Kara we really need to have our consitent ppl get priority over the others.
Quote by Jaidyn
There is a-team can we also have b-team? i'm finding with Kara we really need to have our consitent ppl get priority over the others.

It would probably make sense if this was tweaked to allow a numerical priority for every character editable only be a certain rank or higher or higher. This would allow more flexibility in scheduling the raids and having people get priority based on their priority rank instead of just having a single A-Team.

What do you think Chops? Doable?

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
with kara only being 10 man, a second team would be really helpful. We plan on simultaneos runs in the next couple weeks. Atm, i do have the Ateam set up but I'd also like to have a Bteam. HOWEVER - this is really important - I'd like to be able to rename the teams. The way it is now it makes it seems like, this group is better than your group, when its simply some were keyed sooner than others.

Now this is a tall order i have coming your way. In addition I'd like to have Arena Teams, where the guild members can put what Arena Team(s) they belong to. I'd like to have an entire Arena page, listing each team that a guild member belongs to etc.
Any thoughts on this?

[Back to Index]