Password:

Forgot your password?
Calendar view

Calendar view
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

It would be great if the calendar view filled out the grid instead of showing just the month. For example, looking at my wall calendar I see the last week of April displayed as:

29 30 1 2 3 4 5

Right now it's easy to miss events that occur in the new month during one of these transition weeks. Filling out the calendar grid will fix this problem.
Right now it's easy to miss events that occur in the new month during one of these transition weeks. Filling out the calendar grid will fix this problem.

I do agree, and it is something I've planned for a while, it just never took precedence. I do plan on adding that little tweak though.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

I do agree, and it is something I've planned for a while, it just never took precedence. I do plan on adding that little tweak though.

I still like the idea of being able to select an option to show 2 months at a time. Current and Next month. Almost all Calendar Applications that do appointment schedulers do this.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Woot! Thanks for the change.

[Back to Index]