Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Quests?

Guild Quests?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I was updating site access and looking at the different items in Feature Access list when I stumbled onto editquest-Ability to create and modify custom quests (primarily for role playing).
I looked all over and can't see an area where this feature is accessible. Is it not fully implemented or am I blind? I looked at recent changes on the main site for clues and I don't even see this in the change log.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
heh...I added the security, but I haven't finished the custom quest functionality. Consider it the Jaggal PearlRefresh This Item of the site.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
heh...I added the security, but I haven't finished the custom quest functionality. Consider it the Jaggal PearlRefresh This Item of the site.

Any time frame on putting this in completely just out of morbid curiosity? It would be kind of interesting to build an Initiation Quest for new recruits as well as Member Quest to allow for a clean progression chain form Recruit to full Member.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Hmmm... i found this feature as well and was wondering the same thing. Has this feature been implemented already?
Oddly enough, it hasn't. Wow, has it been three years? That's pretty bad.

--
Hehe, but is it still in the plan? Because I'm one of those funny ones that will greatly look forward to this.
It mostly certainly is still on the list. My goal is to fit it in with the character profile update that's in the works.

--
Woohoo! Sounds promising! Will wait patiently

[Back to Index]