Password:

Forgot your password?
Any customizations for the forums?

Any customizations for the forums?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I've been looking at the site, and while I understand the new idea of forums and tags, I still find that it would be hard for most to accept because of the dramatic difference in look and feel.

I haven't seen anything in the form of customizations for the look forums themselves. Is there any?
Quote by Knomercy
I've been looking at the site, and while I understand the new idea of forums and tags, I still find that it would be hard for most to accept because of the dramatic difference in look and feel.

I haven't seen anything in the form of customizations for the look forums themselves. Is there any?

I don't know the extent but I know Chops has been working on customizations for the forums.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Knomercy

I don't know the extent but I know Chops has been working on customizations for the forums.

At a minimum he should at least have a couple of premade templates to choose from. Just seems too boxy and busy.

[Back to Index]