Password:

Forgot your password?
Group Calendar Importer, Events & Timezones

Group Calendar Importer, Events & Timezones
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Im having three issues with Group Calendar.

First when i upload events using the Group Calendar Importer, my raids are posted to the website 1 hour ahead of time, no matter what I set the timezone to. Is the event calendar working on a different timezone setting? Even if I move the timezone from GMT -7 to -9 my 9'oclocks come in as 10o'clocks.

Secondly, does the event category field even work?

When I look at an imported calendar entry the event catagory is empty but the Event Name will say: Karazhan: BLUE - Karazahn

Is there any way to get Karazhan as the category? or even vice versa? I just want the event category coloring to work.

Lastly, I keep getting these events uploaded called RSKara and RSPrim. What are these?
Quote by Latumofis
First when i upload events using the Group Calendar Importer, my raids are posted to the website 1 hour ahead of time, no matter what I set the timezone to. Is the event calendar working on a different timezone setting? Even if I move the timezone from GMT -7 to -9 my 9'oclocks come in as 10o'clocks.

Would you mind attaching your GroupCalendar.lua file here? I'll see what I can figure out.

Secondly, does the event category field even work?

It does, but it doesn't currently work with the Group Calendar Importer.

Lastly, I keep getting these events uploaded called RSKara and RSPrim. What are these?

I have no idea. I'm sure I'll see what these are when you attach the file in question.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Here is the groupcalendar.lua file.

Thank you for the attention.
K, fixed. It had to do with Daylight Saving Time.

I've also added Event Category importing so your colors will work properly.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
I am just starting on our new site an I am having a similar issue. After I import the raids, they show 2 hours later then they really start.

The website is set to -8 GMT and the WOW server is -8 GMT as well.

I am attaching my groupcalendar.lua in case it will help.

The site is http://benethugs.dkpsystem.com

Thank you
I'm also having a timezone problem. No matter what time we set the zone for the time stays the same, it just never changes. Right now it is 12:20 pm PST and the time is coming up 11:20 pm. We have our guild set to GMT-8.

[Back to Index]