Password:

Forgot your password?
Event Signup Class changes?

Event Signup Class changes?
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

I know we have all asked and your working on it. Any ETA on when you will have the Sign Up by Role support for the Calendar added? It's killing me every time we run Kharazan to have to explain why I can't take 4 hunters or 4 priests that are all holy/disc.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
im not sure I understand what your asking. How is this different that putting a number on each class? you mean class and build specific sign ups?

--
Ability is nothing without opportunity.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Quote by WoodieeGM
im not sure I understand what your asking. How is this different that putting a number on each class? you mean class and build specific sign ups?

Generalizing signups. A Warrior can spec for DPS versus tanking and still make a vital addition to a raid. A Priest can be Shadow or Holy. If a Druid signs up they can be Balance, Restoration, or Feral. Paladins can be Protection, Holy, or Retribution. So by breaking signups into roles which has been on the table for a while now it make is easier to run signups and know deal with approvals. Lets take Kharazan as the main example. Lets say your guild runs it with 2 tanks, 3 healers, and the rest DPS. Breaking the signups out as below will make it easier to lay that data out and let people sign up and know who can do what.

Healer
Tank
DPS

--
That's actually top priority right now. It's been my primary focus for the past week and a half, however, I did take a brief break from that to add the custom backgrounds to DKPSigs.com./

Will definitely be ready soon (and by soon, I can estimate no longer than 2 weeks from now).

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
That's actually top priority right now. It's been my primary focus for the past week and a half, however, I did take a brief break from that to add the custom backgrounds to DKPSigs.com./

Will definitely be ready soon (and by soon, I can estimate no longer than 2 weeks from now).

Excellent news. Thanks.

--

[Back to Index]