Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild bank page problem

Guild bank page problem
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I’m having a problem with my guild’s website. Whenever I go to the guild’s bank page to request an item, the page loads very slowly or will time out. This does not really happen with any other web pages from my guild’s site.

I have tried viewing the pages from three separate pc’s with two of them being on different ISPs. All of the computers have the latest version of FireFox and Java. I have cleared the cache and cookies from the computer and I am now at a lose as to why the pages don’t load properly.

Any suggestions?

Zarob
Invictus

--
Quote by zarob
I’m having a problem with my guild’s website. Whenever I go to the guild’s bank page to request an item, the page loads very slowly or will time out. This does not really happen with any other web pages from my guild’s site.

I have tried viewing the pages from three separate pc’s with two of them being on different ISPs. All of the computers have the latest version of FireFox and Java. I have cleared the cache and cookies from the computer and I am now at a lose as to why the pages don’t load properly.

Any suggestions?

Zarob
Invictus

I think your problem falls under this issue that has been brought to Chops attention. All sites seem to be slow in general since about mid day Saturday.

http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=2460

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]