Password:

Forgot your password?
GuildBankMod

GuildBankMod
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

When people in the guild download the mod it puts a Zip file, Setup File, and a SETUP.lst file on thier desktop, this is confusing peoples, why do they show up there if they tell it to install to the default location.

Also, do they still have to open each character and open the bank and open the bags and character screens. Cause i just deleted all the guildbankmod stuff off my computer to try and duplicate what the guildies would do. And when i loaded it, and log into it it did give me a successful log in, but showed no character to update

--
Quote by Shams
When people in the guild download the mod it puts a Zip file, Setup File, and a SETUP.lst file on thier desktop, this is confusing peoples, why do they show up there if they tell it to install to the default location.

They can just delete those files if they persist after installation.

Also, do they still have to open each character and open the bank and open the bags and character screens.

Yes. This is still going to install the GuildBank mod like it used to be, just now the program automatically uploads the information to the site.

nd when i loaded it, and log into it it did give me a successful log in, but showed no character to update

This is to be expected. If the mod doesn't find data files for the GuildBank mod, then it won't list the character. You'll need to log into the game, and when you log out of each character, the mod will build the necessary files, and you'll see the character names showing up in the list.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Quote by Shams

They can just delete those files if they persist after installation.

Also, do they still have to open each character and open the bank and open the bags and character screens.

Yes. This is still going to install the GuildBank mod like it used to be, just now the program automatically uploads the information to the site.

nd when i loaded it, and log into it it did give me a successful log in, but showed no character to update

This is to be expected. If the mod doesn't find data files for the GuildBank mod, then it won't list the character. You'll need to log into the game, and when you log out of each character, the mod will build the necessary files, and you'll see the character names showing up in the list.

Thank You... Tis clear now

--

[Back to Index]