Password:

Forgot your password?
Guildbank Uploader

Guildbank Uploader
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Hey guys just a quick question, and if this has been answered I apologies in advance.

Are there any plans to get the guildbank uploader to work on a Mac?

I love the mod and I have several members of my guild that would like to use it but they are on a Mac. Thx in advance for any info that i can pass on to my guild members.

One other question is there a way to make profession skills permanent when they are pulled by the uploader. I have noticed that when I minimize all of the categories in my profession window while in the game the next time I check the website the only skills listed are from the one category that I opened to make an item. For example I am a blacksmith and if I minimize all then open the category for PLATE the next time I check the website the only skills that show are the skills from the PLATE category.

Thank you again.
Howdy.

Yes, there are plans on making the uploader work on mac. Not ready yet, but there are plans.

As for the professions issue, unfortunately, it grabs the data that's available to it by reading the screen. That means that if only a few abilities show, then it's only grabbing those few. I'm not yet sure if there's a way to make it grab hidden data.

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]