Password:

Forgot your password?
Question about Forum Post Background

Question about Forum Post Background
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

At the moment, there isn't a way. I find that having a subtle background tends to be preferable.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by GarrTD
Quote by Chops
At the moment, there isn't a way. I find that having a subtle background tends to be preferable.

Thanks, I'll go with that direction.

A different question, is it possible to reduce the number of applets showing up when accessing features such as the forums, roster, etc. so that this viewing area is maximized?

The dkp standing boxes, progresion box, vent/ts status are great for the main page, but I'd like to not display them on every page if possible.

Thanks,

Feamire

They are currently all part of the layout file. Each "page" (news, forum, etc) is technically the same layout file requesting different content from the Database. THerefore, the short answer is "NO".

However, there is a way around it. You can have a "Page_Onload()" event. Write javascript to hide your tables containing your applets when the page loads if the page is not News.php. That way they'd disappear from view.
However, there is a way around it. You can have a "Page_Onload()" event. Write javascript to hide your tables containing your applets when the page loads if the page is not News.php. That way they'd disappear from view.

That's also the mechanism for this that I would recommend, though it's not exactly a trivial thing to do for a non-programmer.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

That's also the mechanism for this that I would recommend, though it's not exactly a trivial thing to do for a non-programmer.

Can we delete this thread? My user name has been updated but it's showing the old link in one of the replies.

Thanks!

[Back to Index]