Password:

Forgot your password?
Guild Looks

Guild Looks
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

Is there an easy way to find out the size of the logo, banner and background of the page to change the look,post a raid picture, ect...
Quote by Sarica
Is there an easy way to find out the size of the logo, banner and background of the page to change the look,post a raid picture, ect...

You usually need to open the picture in an editor like paintshop and view the properties or attributes. You can also resize the image there or if your editing in HTML directly to display the image then you can use the height and width attributes to override the image default.

FireFox supports this but I am not sure about IE. If you right click on an image on a page and click properties it will give you the image attributes also.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!
Quote by Saudorun
Quote by Sarica

You usually need to open the picture in an editor like paintshop and view the properties or attributes. You can also resize the image there or if your editing in HTML directly to display the image then you can use the height and width attributes to override the image default.

FireFox supports this but I am not sure about IE. If you right click on an image on a page and click properties it will give you the image attributes also.

I'm not that great with HTML =,(, thank you for your support.

[Back to Index]