DKPProfiler Mod Uploader

DKPProfiler Mod Uploader
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
ok used that test program...

1. The error box did not come up and the mod seems to be running.

2. Even thou its running ..every minute in the message section of the mod it records the following..."3/1/2007 9:42:24 AM: Error in the Update Timer: File not found while on file: 'D World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\CHATTYKAT\Archimonde\GuildBank\SavedVariables\GuildBank.lua'"

3. On the guild web site under my profile it says..."Member Profile for Nesutisa
Guild Master
Member Profile Last Updated: 3/1/2007" But that is not correct because nothing is updated there either...items..rep..Items currently equipped..etc.

--
I don't know if you made any changes server wise, but my character is now showing his current equipment.
Yes mine suddenly updated....but only with the new test uploader you posted...the orginal one still not working for me.

But thanks for all the work and help you are doing.

--
Hey there chops,
Thanks for the great service, it has been very useful to Mythical Guardians.

Anyways, I was wondering if there were any plans for a mac client of this program.

Thanks,
Swanny
Small note - I was having trouble getting any update to take, I kept seeing an old set of data for all my chars, even tho the current .lua file had newer stats/levels/gear, etc.

I Noticed that the GuildBank.lua.bak file had the data that was getting uploaded. (!) Once I deleted all the .bak files, the correct data was appearing on the website.
Mine has yet to update my toons. My tank is still listed Lev 69 when I have been 70 for two weeks or more.

I have had other members trying the mod and one last night report that she wasn't getting any listed toons in the check box area.

My sister and Newphew play WOW. I was on their systems Saturday and tried to set them up. The mod would only 1 bank alt and nothing else listed for the toons.

I have tried to get my members to really use this function of our site but it's when I get stuck trying to do tech support for them. I cant even fix mine and I'm trying to get them to use it.

--
http://toh.dkpsystem.com/
I have had other members trying the mod and one last night report that she wasn't getting any listed toons in the check box area.

That's not unusual. The mod will only load the characters into the box after they've been on the character with the mod installed and enabled.

As for the mod not updating for 2 weeks for you, I'm still not sure what's causing this particular problem. I can't seem to reproduce it.

You could try Drubear's suggestion of deleting the GuildBank.lua.bak file and see if that doesn't fix it, though I'm not sure why that particular thing would affect the upload.

I'm still looking into this and I appreciate your patience.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops

You could try Drubear's suggestion of deleting the GuildBank.lua.bak file and see if that doesn't fix it, though I'm not sure why that particular thing would affect the upload.

Maybe its pattern matching the filename, and its a 50/50 chance which file it pulls? I think the backups are only made after patches.
I tried deleting the .bak files

No luck ;(

Some one in my guild just pointed this out=

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#guild-info.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=Trial+Of+Honor&p=1

--
The armory is nice, no doubt, but certain things are definitely missing. Professions specifics (which abilities), quests you're on, etc.. Here's the discussion about the armory http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=2106

As for deleting the .bak file not working, try this.

When you go in-game and you type /gbk, it says "GuikldBank version 0.51" right?

--
Chops,

This is BY FAR the best mod I've seen for any Guild Manager to direct it's members to use. The amount of strain this single mod relieves is...<takes a deep breath>...well, just that, relieving. I thank you sir and look forward to more, provided your sanity stays intact for others.

Also, a lot of members seem to be having this problem of getting the installation correct but forgetting to do /gbk in-game. Maybe this is something that could be included in a read-me or actually telling you to do so in-game such as the raidsnapshot mod. Just a thought...
Also, a lot of members seem to be having this problem of getting the installation correct but forgetting to do /gbk in-game. Maybe this is something that could be included in a read-me or actually telling you to do so in-game such as the raidsnapshot mod. Just a thought...

Thanks mate!

/gbk isn't necessarily required, as the mod is designed to grab things automatically while playing triggered on a large variety of events.

I'm kind of suspecting that there are a number of mods that might be interfering with the reading of the data.

Those of you having these problems, if you wouldn't mind trying to disable all your mods except for the GuildBank mod and see if that doesn't solve the problem. If that DOES let me know which mods you have so I can at least try to make the mod more tolerant and like they say on report cards: "Work and play well with others".

--
Ok I got nothing with the /gbk but I know I had the mod running.

So I logged out and went the the addons menu and re-checked the guild bank mod and logged into my toons one at a time. I would alt-tab to see that the mod was uploading.

Well now my War shows as 70 and not 69!! But my mage still shows as 60 and not 64 ;(

I had uncheck the bank mode on the addons before becuase I thought it was the OLD mode and I didnt want to risk a conflict. I think this could be part of the mis-understanding.

--
My wife is getting an "application error - unable to find specified module" after installing. She enters the site, username and password and clicks "ok"

I have un-installed and re-downloaded with no change. The files on her computer match those on mine.

I have checked that the needed files are in the system32 folder.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Slice
First of all I'd like to say great mod our guild (nsl.dkpsystem.com) uses it and it works great.

Now for the difficulty. Recently I downloaded the newest version, but the automatic upload doesn't work. I keep getting the error: "Invalid URL. Please make sure you've entered it correctly".

Does the dkp site have to have anything specific enabled? Where should the URL point (I've been using nsl.dkpsystem.com)?

Thanks for the help.
I'm not sure what causes that "Invalid URL" error, but I've seen it before on someone else's computer. Try downloading and installing the Microsoft Core XML from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=993c0bcf-3bcf-4009-be21-27e85e1857b1&displaylang=en

Same for you Slice, try downloading and installing this program.

--
Downloading Microsoft Core XML didn't seem to help any. I'm getting the same error.
Quote by Fonewearl
Downloading Microsoft Core XML didn't seem to help any. I'm getting the same error.

hmm...Check to make sure you don't have any trailing spaces or anything. Maybe try completely deleting it and retyping it.

--
Quote by Chops
I'm not sure what causes that "Invalid URL" error, but I've seen it before on someone else's computer. Try downloading and installing the Microsoft Core XML from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=993c0bcf-3bcf-4009-be21-27e85e1857b1&displaylang=en

Same for you Slice, try downloading and installing this program.

Yep, that was the first thing I tried. Didn't help.
Will people be able to see the bank if I'm not logged in?

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 >>>
[Back to Index]