Password:

Forgot your password?
Transparent menu boxes

Transparent menu boxes
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Could someone tell me what I need to do to make all the menu boxes somewhat transparent so that the background image can be seen?

Thx,
Walkingtall
Quote by Jacadatim
Could someone tell me what I need to do to make all the menu boxes somewhat transparent so that the background image can be seen?

Thx,
Walkingtall

If you want them fully transparent just get rid of the 'background' tag in the css file that corresponds to the menus. If you want a partially transparent background you can either make an image that is semi-transparent and set that as your background or use the 'opacity' and 'filter: alpha' tags. I don't have much time right now But I'll explain more in depth later today.
Quote by Rorschak
Quote by Jacadatim

Thx,
Walkingtall

If you want them fully transparent just get rid of the 'background' tag in the css file that corresponds to the menus. If you want a partially transparent background you can either make an image that is semi-transparent and set that as your background or use the 'opacity' and 'filter: alpha' tags. I don't have much time right now But I'll explain more in depth later today.

Well, as you can see I am a CSS NUB . What I want to do is make the menu boxes transparent enough to see the background image. Do I need to DL the current CSS file and then edit info in that file and reload it?

Thx
Get yourself brushed up on your HTML and dive into the "Advanced Layout Options."

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Get yourself brushed up on your HTML and dive into the "Advanced Layout Options."

Ok, well maybe I will just leave well enough alone.

thx

[Back to Index]