Password:

Forgot your password?
PM private message

PM private message
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

Wondering if you will ever integrate PM's to guild members on website just in case a user needs to send a message to someone that wont be on the network?
Not exactly sure what you mean by "not on the network."

Like a message to someone in-case they create an account?

As of right now, the PM functionality can be done using Private Threads.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Not exactly sure what you mean by "not on the network."

Like a message to someone in-case they create an account?

As of right now, the PM functionality can be done using Private Threads.

----
The day Microsoft makes a product that doesn't suck is the day they make a vacuum cleaner.

Chops, I was going to ask the same thing. The guild hosting site that I came from had an integraded mail system. My members was able to send me a privite mail message for when I would come online later on I would have a letter flashing at me saying that I had mail. This was one tool we used alot.

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle
Understandable. Coming from someone who does a TON of forum browsing, however, the Private Thread system integrated here needs to be given a shot. As long as you hit the website every day it's smooth, and perhaps I can put a filter for "Private Threads", with perhaps something that would highlight if there are unread private threads.

Howver, building in another mechanisism to accomplish something that the system handles quite well would be a little over the top, at this point, anyway.

----

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Understandable. Coming from someone who does a TON of forum browsing, however, the Private Thread system integrated here needs to be given a shot. As long as you hit the website every day it's smooth, and perhaps I can put a filter for "Private Threads", with perhaps something that would highlight if there are unread private threads.

Howver, building in another mechanisism to accomplish something that the system handles quite well would be a little over the top, at this point, anyway.

----

Thanks Chops, this is something that I really didnt see yet. I'll make sure my members knows about this and give it a try.

----
Painkillerle

--
Painkillerle

[Back to Index]