Password:

Forgot your password?
pending applications have disappeared - plz help

pending applications have disappeared - plz help
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Support]
Secondary: None

One of my officers signed into the forum earlier and got the following error message:

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /websites/dkpsystem.com/lanfunctions.php on line 419 Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /websites/dkpsystem.com/forum.php on line 605 Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /websites/dkpsystem.com/lanfunctions.php on line 463

The forums were not visible at this point. After logging back in, the forum started working again. Except for the fact that all but one of the guild applications awaiting approval had disappeared. (These were private threads under the General tag.) I've also checked under Applicants in the Admin section, and nothing is showing there either.

Is there any way to get these applications back??
Wierd...

I've recovered your apps. I'm looking now at trying to figure out what's going on with the forums that it would delete apps like that.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
Wierd...

I've recovered your apps. I'm looking now at trying to figure out what's going on with the forums that it would delete apps like that.

Thanks so much!
Quote by Chops
Wierd...

Oh, one other thing - while what appears to be most of them is back under forums, only two are showing up under "Applicants" at this point. Also the most recent ones seem to be missing (definitely one that was submitted yesterday, perhaps a total of 3).

Aside from all that, I was wondering if there's a way to show applications that have been approved anywhere on the site?
K, I've restored the applications as best as I can. It was ultimately an "Application Rollback" to midnight the night before last.

--
Quote by Chops
K, I've restored the applications as best as I can. It was ultimately an "Application Rollback" to midnight the night before last.

I believe we can track down and contact those whose applications disappeared. Any idea yet what happened? (We're backing up applications ASAP to a Word document for the time being.)

I believe we can track down and contact those whose applications disappeared. Any idea yet what happened? (We're backing up applications ASAP to a Word document for the time being.)

I'm not entirely sure yet. I've done some tweaking to the code where the bugs were popping up, but I'm not sure what exactly was causing them.

--

[Back to Index]