Forgot your password?
Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Zone

Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Zone
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

Hey Chops,
Just wanted to see if you've started working on the new Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Zone for the progression lists. Would love to have it up for the first night we start downing bosses there. It opens on September 10th.

Thanks for all that you do! Unrelated, but you working on any other additions to the service? I always loved checkin in on what you have in the works.
Quote by Markane
Hey Chops,
Just wanted to see if you've started working on the new Siege of Orgrimmar Raid Zone for the progression lists. Would love to have it up for the first night we start downing bosses there. It opens on September 10th.

Thanks for all that you do! Unrelated, but you working on any other additions to the service? I always loved checkin in on what you have in the works.

Indeed, I will be getting that up soon.

As far as improvements to the service go, I have some grand scheme things in the planning phases. It's been far too long since I've gone crazy with a big shakeup. It's due!

My plan was to rework it all this summer, but, man, summer went by pretty fast!

--
It's all in the reflexes.
Quote by Chops
My plan was to rework it all this summer, but, man, summer went by pretty fast!
No doubt! Can't believe its over already! Looking forward to what you have planned. Any teasers?
I'm just checking to see when we'll be able to update our websites with the 5.4 Progression Info.
Raid progression for Siege of Orgrimmar posted.

I'm working on getting the rest of it (raid bosses, GRSS mod, etc) updated as we speak

--
It's all in the reflexes.

[Back to Index]