Password:

Forgot your password?
DKP Import Suggestions:

DKP Import Suggestions:
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Suggestions]
Secondary: None

1. Please make the per-snapshot attendee list alphabetized.

2. Please make some kind of permanent override. We always assign points to mains so having an alt attend becomes a nightmare for a big long run when I have to find their name and set it to their main for every snapshot. I'd love to see it either just remember who I have set it to in the past during upload, or some other admin interface to set that as the default override.

3. Add some dhtml or something to make those snapshots expandable (kind of like the forum filters only expand if you mouseover). Maybe a + and - to expand contract? I keep having to scroll back up to loot.

4. As another option to reduce the vertical space required for imports perhaps use 2 columns instead of just 1 long one? (I'd prefer them expanding like suggestion 3 more, but even just having 2 columns would be nice).

5. I'd prefer suggestion 2, but if not a way to restrict the override dropdown to just mains?

6. Please display the snapshots in chronological order. It always messes me up because it seems like the 3rd snapshot always ends up at the bottom for me which means a lot of weird scrolling and doublechecking.

7. I'd be awesome to have multiple DKP pools assignable in a single import. We use 2 pools so I have to import each lua twice and assign first to one then to the other. If there were multiple input boxes like on item mass edit (perhaps even selectable via checkboxes on the prior screen incase you have like 10 dkp pools)

Edit: I attached my GRSS.lua for you to see yourself.
This is a good summary of that which is wrong with the GRSS Import. Thank you, I've marked this as a favorite, and after the coming hardware upgrade, I'll be implementing a number of these.

--
It's all in the reflexes.
7. I'd be awesome to have multiple DKP pools assignable in a single import. We use 2 pools so I have to import each lua twice and assign first to one then to the other. If there were multiple input boxes like on item mass edit (perhaps even selectable via checkboxes on the prior screen incase you have like 10 dkp pools)

I thought I recalled a discussion about this at one point in time in the recent past. I searched and this is what I found.

http://www.dkpsystem.com/viewthread.php?threadid=1283&p=1#p4390

What is discussed here is the Mass Raid Copier under the DKP admin menu. Isn't that what this is for also Chops? I thought I understood this to be an easier way today barring full implementation of point 7 to copy raids from one import to another system. I guess thinking about it myself it isn't optimum depending on how your managing the systems. If your doing Loot Drop based point assignment and have a General and Class DKP or Armor and Weapon system. You would need to load loot first to get the points totals for each sytem.

--
Six Demon BagRefresh This Item
Jack Burton: Hey, what more can a guy ask for?
Egg Shen: Oh, a six-demon bag!
Jack Burton: Terrific, a six-demon bag. Sensational. What's in it, Egg?
Egg Shen: Wind, fire, all that kind of thing!

[Back to Index]